All items are available for purchase (“sale items”) or for bid (“auctioned items”) starting August 7th at 09:00 am and ending August 23rd at 9:00pm.
1. You must REGISTER to purchase a sale item or bid on an auctioned item. To register, simply follow the navigation links to "Register." After registering, you will receive an ONLINE Paddle #. This number is linked to your e-mail address.
2. Purchase any sale item or bid on any auctioned item by clicking its thumbnail image. The Item Window for that item will open.
3. When the Item Window opens, you will be able to make a purchase or place a bid. If you have not already logged in, you will be asked to do so when you submit your bid or purchase amount. (Log-In is necessary just once for each bidding session.) Enter your e-mail address and your online Paddle # as indicated, and click Log-In. If you make a purchase, it will immediately be charged to the credit card you registered with and you will receive an email confirmation of the transaction.
Be sure you always use the same e-mail address. If you enter incorrect information, your bid will not be accepted, and you must repeat the log-in. Click Return to Catalog button to continue browsing the catalog.
4. For the Auctioned Items, you have 2 Bidding Options:
(a) NEXT BID: You can bid the amount in the NEXT BID field or you can enter an amount greater than the next BID INCREMENT amount (in round numbers please!). Click BID to submit your bid for this amount.
(b) AUTO-BID. This is the "maximum amount" up to which you are prepared to bid on an item. The Auction program will now automatically manage this bid for you. It will bid the next BID INCREMENT on your behalf against all other bidders up to the maximum amount of your AUTO-BID and no further. Place your "maximum amount" in the NEXT BID field (in round numbers please!). Check the AUTO-BID box. Then click BID. *Please note that you can place an AUTO-BID when you are already the high bidder without increasing your current high bid. **When placing a bid do not use any punctuation: i.e. $2,000.00 is written 2000.
5. When you have finished bidding, click the Return to Catalog button. You can now bid on another Catalog item.
MY ITEMS: The My Items page allows you to view all the items you wish to follow and/or bid on. Every item you bid on is automatically added to your My Auctions page. To add an item that you have not yet bid on, click on the ADD TO MY ITEMS button found on the bid window for each item. There is a link to the My Items page on the top of all catalog pages.
BID HISTORY - The Bid History for each item is linked to the Current High Bid value in the Bid Window. Clicking on the Current High Bid value will show you the prior bidding on the item.
OUTBID NOTIFICATION - You will automatically be notified by e-mail & text if your bid has been replaced by a new high bid. The message will be sent to the address/cell you registered with. The message will contain a hyperlink to your MyItems page. Should you wish to bid again on the item, just click on that hyperlink.
PAYMENT - Payment for SALE ITEMS will be charged immediately to the credit card you entered at rtegistration. At the close of the event you will receive a pro-forma invoice documenting all your transactions. Any winning auction bids will be charged at the close of the event.
6. When you receive your item(s), please email FIPAP to let us know that the item has arrived in good shape and is in your possession.