1. Before you can begin to bid you must REGISTER.
2. After Registration you will receive - on screen - a LOG-IN ID#, linked to your email address. Keep your ID# in a safe place! You will also receive your ID via email from email@example.com. If you entered a cell# you will receive this info via SMS. Keep email (and text) for reference.
3. You are now ready to Bid
1. You may bid on any item in the CATALOG by clicking the Image. You will then see the bid window for that item.
(For fast access to the items you are bidding on or want to track, use the MY ITEMS page.)
2. When the Bid Window opens you will be asked to LOG-IN for your first bid. This Log-In is necessary only once for each bidding session, after that the bidding program knows who you are. Enter your email and LOG-IN ID# as indicated and click Log-In.
3. The Bid History for each item is linked to the Current High Bid value in the BID WINDOW .
YOU HAVE 3 BIDDING OPTIONS:
1. You can bid the amount in the NEXT BID field
- either the MINIMUM BID
- Or the next BID INCREMENT amount
2. You can bid a "greater amount" than the NEXT BID amount.
Enter the "greater amount" in the NEXT BID field (in round numbers please!)
3. You can place an AUTO-BID.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO PLACE YOUR BIDS AS AUTO-BIDS.
This is the "maximum amount" up to which you are prepared to bid on an item. The Auction program will now automatically manage this bid for you, i.e. It will bid the next BID INCREMENT on your behalf and no further. Place your "maximum amount" in the NEXT BID field (in round numbers please!). Check the AUTO-BID box.
NOTIFICATION BY E-MAIL; You will be automatically notified by e-mail and text (if you entered a cell#) if your high bid has been replaced by a new high bid. The e-mail/text will contain a hyperlink to place a new bid, just click on that Hyperlink to bid again.
Be sure you always use the email address you registered with . If you enter incorrect information, your bid will not be accepted and you must repeat the log-in.
When you have finished bidding return to the Catalog. You can now bid on another Catalog item.
*MY ITEMS: The My Items page allows you to view all the items you wish to follow and/or bid on. Every item you bid on is automatically added to your My Items page. To add an item that you have not yet bid on, click on the ADD TO MY ITEMS button in the bid window for each item. If you are not logged in or are not a registered bidder, you will be required to put in your e-mail address. There is a link to the My Items page on the top of all catalog pages.